TheBlueprint Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheBlueprint Linkshell

Lakshmi Server HNM Linkshell

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemises
Admin

Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7) Empty
PostSubject: Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7)   Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:06 am

um.. haven't had the time to post SS's but it went a little something like this...

Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7) Gay_Worm
OH GOD A GIANT WORM!!!!!!!!!!!

After trying to claim the beast a Sam thought it would be proper to weaponskill it for no reason and got his face eaten.
Now after this Search and Fail LS claimed it with dirty tactics, so being the better Ls that we are, we just sat there watching in horror at the job Galan was doing tanking, we didn't even have to do anything to have the Sandworm come after us, so after about 40 mins of them fighting it with all their might and relics they finally got it to Doomvoid %. The honorable Zhi Paladin was merely curing his ally so that they did not die and since galan couldn't tank it, this was the end result..

Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7) Ffxi_20100615_162039

Bottom line is this your not us so do what you do and don't try to be like us, trying to steal a void from us is lol because let's face it your tanks are crap and they can't hold hate. you guys run around talking about how you never did anything to anyone before TBP arrived, i find that funny seeing as you started this shit and wanna cry about it now that your getting fuck. well all i gotta say is we don't use lub you get the dick no love.
Back to top Go down
https://theblueprint.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7)   Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:25 am

Rumor got Ancient Torque when Hixxy kindly passed it but he got one two days later lol
Back to top Go down
Ethics

PostSubject: Re: Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7)   Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:43 pm

But Zhi is such a horrible paladin! Looks like its old times with you all though, remember running Dark Ixion and Sandworms across the zone because the other linkshell doesn't listen? Seems like this SnD is just like them only worse! Keep up the good work xD. If I can get my windower to work I'll be back :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7)   Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandworm# 35(Lambton Worm#7)
Page 1 of 1